Hello, party people!
Each year, the ETSY.com Community celebrates creativity together at Etsy’s annual Craft Party. The Etsy community will be celebrating together in towns and cities across the globe on June 5th and 6th, and you’re all invited! The 2015 party theme is:
“Kaleidoscope: Paper Taking Shape”
This summer, indulge your creative side and join the worldwide Etsy craft party happening on Saturday, June 6th. At this free event, you can meet other local creative folks, de-stash your supplies, and take home new craft making treasures. We will offer up an opportunity to laugh with friends, snap colorful crafting pics, eat some cookies, and celebrate two of the best things in our handmade lives: craft and community.
FOOD, GAMES, CRAFTING,
…this is a FREE family-oriented community event
Here is the scoop…
Day/Time: Saturday June 6th, 2 PM to 5PM
Location: Indie Chic, 10814 Cochititi St SE, Albuquerque, NM
What should you expect at this event?
- Paper crafts galore
- Delicious food and drinks
- An origami folding station
- A photobooth for showing off your crafts
- Tons of fun-filled craft surprises
What is the featured craft project?
We will be making paper weaving art using colored paper, photos, magazine pages, ribbon and fabric to create an awesome geometric effect. You can also opt to personalize your artwork by bringing two of your own 8.5 x 11 inch photos to use.
What is the cost?
The registration is FREE; however, registration REQUIRED! You can easily register for the party at: http://etsy.me/1F9wYA4
What can/can’t I bring to the event?
Partygoers will be asked to bring:
- A platter of finger-foods or some drinks to be shared
- Some treasures from your hobby or business (coupons/ freebies to add to the “loot bags”
- Your own craft embellishment-horde, tools (you should feel comfortable working here), although limited supplies will be provided
- Fold up/Camping chair so we can craft outside too
- OPTIONAL: Two of your own 8.5 x 11 inch photos to use.
- OPTIONAL: Children, but they should come with an adult to supervise.