You can increase the search engine optimization (SEO, for those tech-savvy folks) in your Etsy shop with one easy step.
[Editor’s note: HUH? What’s “search engine optimization”??? Wikipedia says it is “the process of improving the visibility of a website in search engines via the natural, unpaid search results.” In other words, it makes it easier for people to find you on Google – which is where I found this snappy definition of SEO.]
It’s simple! Just add a backlink to your shop homepage and make sure to use the long link. This may seem daunting, but using Craftopolis Edit Express will make it easy. Here’s how:
- Go to Craftopolis Edit Express
- Type in your shop name:
3. Allow the application access to your Etsy account.
4. Select the conditions to which you want your changes to apply:
5. Review your changes for confirmation:
6. Select Save Changes.
7. Wait for the happy face to appear next to the listing to confirm changes have been made.
Wasn’t that simple? Now start modifying.
Keep it Crafty! ❤ CNJ