It’s that time of year when some of us get the urge to thoroughly clean just about anything and everything. Have you considered a virtual spring cleaning of your Etsy shop? Here are 5 quick things you can do to spiff up your shop:
1. SHOP BANNER/AVATAR – First of all, you need one if you don’t have one. If you do have one, do you still like it? Does it represent you or your product? Does it “speak” to your intended audience?
2. SHOP PROFILE – Make sure this is up to date. Read through it and read it OUT LOUD. Does it flow? Is it relevant or is it out of date? Introduce a new product or talk about upcoming events.
3. SHOP SECTIONS – You should use shop section in your shop! Shop sections helps shoppers find products that they may need more easily. Make sure that your shop sections are easily read, make sense, and are populated.
4. SHOP POLICIES – Fill out all the sections this is the number one place for your buyers to find answers to their questions.
- Welcome message – Tell a bit about yourself and/or the purpose of your shop, but don’t copy your profile.
- Payment – What kind of payments do you take
- Shipping – Do you ship international? How long does it take you to ship something?
- Refunds & exchanges – Do you accept returns/exchanges? Do they need prior approval?
- Additional policies and FAQ – What else do you want your customer to know? Do you do custom orders?
5. MESSAGE TO BUYERS – Again, make sure this is filled out. This is a great way to thank buyers for their purchase and remind them of your store policies.
Happy cleaning! Keep it Crafty! ❤ CNJ